Chandler McNulty LLP Scholarship Program
High school seniors, college seniors and 1st year law students committed to social justice, the right to trial by jury and the 7th Amendment are invited to apply for a Chandler McNulty LLP scholarship.
The Chandler McNulty Scholarship is open to high school seniors that have been accepted to college and university students who have been accepted to an ABA accredited law school for a full-time Juris Doctorate degree and first year (1L) law students.
The Chandler McNulty LLP scholarship is a national program is available to promising students that demonstrate a commitment to making the world a better, kinder and healthier place and who seek careers in, or an interest in supporting public interest law and right to trial by jury. The scholarships are $5,000.00 and Chandler McNulty LLP determines the requirements of the scholarships and eligibility of the awards in their sole discretion and the awards are not guaranteed.
Eligibility is determined by providing proof of intent to attend college or law school through an accepted offer to attend. Applicants must demonstrate their continued interest in social justice, trial law, and preserving the right to trial by jury by essay. Applicants from diverse and financially disadvantaged backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
All applications must be submitted via the Chandler McNulty LLP Scholarship Process and must include the following application materials:
- Provide transcript(s) as applicable (there is no minimum G.P.A. to apply and students with atypical “scholarship”-type academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply). To those that do not fully understand the previous sentence, students with bad grades but resilience and drive to attend college or law school should not be afraid to apply.
- Proof of intent to attend college or law school.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Employment History (paid and/or volunteer)
- Essay on how the Seventh Amendment is cornerstone of democracy, even superior to the right to vote.
This application has a rolling process throughout the year.
Applying? Questions about the scholarship contact (713) 997-8310 or email@example.com