Devin McNulty began his legal career as a prosecutor. Working with law enforcement and making his community safer is a passion of his and he carried these principles from the District Attorney’s Office forward into his transition into private practice. His private practice is 100% focused on serving injured families against wrongdoers.
He believes deeply in service to others and he later spent a year teaching law school at the Universidad de Guanajuato in Guanajuato, Mexico. In his pro bono (no cost) private practice he won political asylum for Togolese democracy activist. Later he served his neighbors and fellow citizens as a judge for the City of Houston. He is a native of the Washington, DC area and worked on Capitol Hill following his college graduation and before attending law school.
Devin is often a featured speaker at national conferences for trial lawyers and regional training conferences for law enforcement personnel.
Devin is a member of the following bars:
- New Mexico
- Washington, D.C.
- United States Supreme Court
Devin is also licensed to practice law in several federal courts across the U.S.
- Former prosecutor
- Former City of Houston Judge
- Former Visiting Professor of Law
- Private Practice with 100% focus on injured families
- Devin McNulty published in prestigious Cambridge University Press law journal on Mexican Law – Amparo as a Reflection of Mexico’s Evolving Society and Judicial System
What others say about Devin McNulty:
- Selected to Texas Bar College
Devin is, or has been a member of the following Bar Associations:
- American Association for Justice
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- DC Trial Lawyers Association
- Western Trial Lawyers Association
- National Crime Victim Bar Association
- U.S.-Mexico Bar Association