Areas of Practice
- Asbestos / Mesothelioma
- Personal Injury
Troy is an nationally renowned trial lawyer with experience in a number of practice areas, particularly cases involving mesothelioma, asbestos exposure, and premises liability.
Prior to starting Chandler McNulty LLP, Troy was an attorney at the Williams Kherkher Hart Boundas law firm, at the firm of Baron & Budd, P.C., and was a partner at a Houston based plaintiff’s asbestos and pharmaceutical injury firm. Before attending law school, Troy spent six years in the U.S. Marine Corp as a rifle platoon squad leader and was responsible for the troop welfare and mission effectiveness of a 13-man rifle squad. Troy is a veteran of Operation Desert Storm.
- Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, University of Houston Law Center, 1998.
- Editor of the Houston Law Review
- Member of the Order of the Coif
- Member of the Order of the Barons
- Recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship and Public Interest Law Fellowship
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, magna cum laude, University of Houston, 1994.
Legal Memberships and Professional Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Minnesota
- State Bar of Arkansas
- American Association of Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Licensed to Practice
Troy was selected by The
National Trial Lawyers as
a Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
Troy was selected as a
Texas Super Lawyer in
2005, 2006, 2007, 2009,
2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014.
Super Lawyers is a
Thompson Reuters Service.