Areas of Practice
- Asbestos / Mesothelioma
- Personal Injury
Troy is a nationally renowned trial lawyer with experience in a number of practice areas, particularly cases involving mesothelioma, 18 wheeler crashes, and representation of crime victims. He has amassed hundreds of millions of dollars in jury verdicts and is regularly invited as a guest lecturer on successful trial and litigation strategies.
Troy credits the foundation of his success to the discipline and motivation he gained as a United States Marine starting at the age of 17. Troy served six years in a US Marine Corps rifle platoon and was honorably discharged in 1992.
- Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, University of Houston Law Center, 1998.
- Editor of the Houston Law Review
- Member of the Order of the Coif
- Member of the Order of the Barons
- Recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship and Public Interest Law Fellowship
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, magna cum laude, University of Houston, 1994.
Legal Memberships and Professional Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Minnesota
- State Bar of Arkansas
- American Association of Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Illinois
- State Bar of Missouri
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
Licensed to Practice
- Minnesota (inactive)